Auckland Covid-19 Update
21 September 2021
Safely supporting you during Alert Level 3
We’re here for you and your Auckland-region business at Level 3, working to support you while meeting high safety standards.
Customer Support Centre
- Our Customer Support Centre will direct all your phone, email and web enquiries where they need to go, or take action for you.
- Contact our Customer Support Centre on 0800 93 39 39 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also call 0800 93 39 39 for after-hours support.
- Our workshop and field service technicians will operate as normal, with enhanced safety measures.
- For service support, contact our Customer Support Centre on 0800 93 39 39 or phone or email your local branch contact. Our physical doors are closed to customers and visitors, so please don't walk in.
- It’s easy to order parts at the Cat parts store online anytime, through the Customer Support Centre on 0800 93 39 39 from 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, or by phone or email from your local branch contact. Please don’t walk into a branch.
- We’ll send all parts by courier, or you can ask for ‘click and collect’ from outside the front door of your closest branch.
- Freight delivery times and costs are volatile so please work with us to plan the best solution for your needs.
Equipment deliveries and rental
- We are delivering new machines and generators to our customers, with extra measures in place to protect everyone’s safety.
- Rental machines are available, with special attention paid to cleaning and safety. For rental, contact our Customer Support Centre on 0800 93 39 39 or phone or email your local rental representative. Please don’t walk into a branch.
- Our sales team is working remotely.
- Get in touch through our Customer Support Centre on 0800 93 39 39 or phone or email your local representative. Please don’t walk into a branch.