Caterpillar Electronic Technician (ET)
Caterpillar Electronic Technician is diagnostic software required to communicate, diagnose and service electronically controlled Caterpillar engines and machines. When connected to an Electronic Control Module (ECM), a technician has the ability to diagnose existing and potential problems, configure the product, and obtain data for analysis.
- Displays parameter status
- Displays active diagnostics
- Clear and View logged diagnostics
- Performs Diagnostic tests
- Print reports and diagnostic results
- Perform calibrations
- Displays current totals information i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
- Uploads new software (Injector Files and cylinder Files) to ECM's
- Integration to help files