CATERPILLAR SERVICE SOFTWARE
Cat ET features:
- Displays parameter status
- Displays active diagnostics
- Clear and View logged diagnostics
- Performs Diagnostic tests
- Print reports and diagnostic results
- Perform calibrations
- Displays current totals information i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
- Uploads new software (Injector Files and cylinder Files) to ECM's
- Integration to help files
Click below to download Caterpillar Electronic Technician software:
COMPONENT REBUILD CENTRE
BUILT TO LAST
- Full engine & component rebuild
- Hydraulic & power train rebuild
The Component Rebuild Centre (CRC) at our Hornby site in Christchurch is dedicated to offering product support solutions for our customers and branches alike.
The cost of replacing a complete engine, driveline, hydraulic component or cylinder can be extensive, so rebuilding a single component can result in significant cost savings.
Customers can deliver the component needing repair to any Terra Cat branch where it will be freighted to the CRC to be stripped, washed and moved through the rebuild assembly line in a contamination controlled environment.
The state of the art contamination control technology in the CRC is complemented by investment in new tooling including an engine dynamometer and transmission test cell that enables Terra Cat technicians to service all componentry - even from the most technologically advanced equipment.
- Full teardown & assessment
- Evaluation for repair or replacement of parts
- High level of cleaning
- Reassembly in controlled environment
- Quality control and testing
- Rebuild and testing of fuel injection pumps, engines & injectors
- Failure analysis if required
TRANSMISSIONS, TORQUE CONVERTERS & DRIVELINES
- Hydraulic & electro hydraulic transmission
- Torque converters & dividers
- Wheel ends
- Final drives
- Brake assemblies
- Steering units
- Pumps: Pistons, Vane, or Gear
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Suspension Struts: Cylinder honing
- Caterpillar Hydraulic Test Bench
- Fixed Engine Dyno
- Flywheel Mounted Dyno
- Cylinder Testers
- Cylinder Washer Tank Unit
- Crack Testing
- Engine Blocks
- Cylinder Heads
- Transmission & Final Drive Components
- Hydraulic Cylindersand many more.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF SERVICE
STAY INFORMED WITH EASY ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND TIMELY REPORTING.
EMSolutions starts by making sure you’re connected with Product Link and its user-friendly Web interface, VisionLink. Product Link is integrated with the electronic control modules on your equipment to collect and deliver valuable information that helps you:
- Track the location and status of equipment
- Monitor utilisation, availability and health
- Respond to repair and maintenance indicators more quickly
When you get connected with Product Link, you’ll begin to see immediate results. While you work, Terra Cat can turn your equipment data into valuable reports that help you learn:
- How much fuel your fleet is burning compared to similar equipment in your region
- If fault codes indicate your operators need more training
- How much time your equipment spends idling versus earning
- How many hours are on your equipment so you can schedule maintenance on time
Terra Cat will deliver notification at the overall fleet level that help you determine if there are areas of concern, like excessive idle time.
INFORM gives you more information about your fleet, transforming data into operational efficiencies.
GET ADVICE FROM THE EXPERTS.
Terra Cat has the expertise to build an equipment management solution that meets your business needs and budget – and goes beyond just data.
Your dedicated Condition Monitoring Advisor can provide valuable advice and expert recommendations about repair. These recommendations work hand in hand with a comprehensive condition monitoring program that can include:
- Electronic data via Product Link and VisionLink
- Equipment inspections
- Fluid analysis via Scheduled Oil Sampling Services
- Expert monitoring, analysis and recommendations to help you improve asset health and utilisation
ADVISE means you have Terra Cat as an equipment advisor helping you manage your fleet for maximum efficiency, lowest cost of ownership and highest availability.
WITH PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT, YOU CAN STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR BUSINESS.
Performing regular and timely maintenance is a key component of lowering your owning and operating costs. But tracking and performing routine maintenance on a fleet of large, expensive and technologically advanced equipment requires time and expertise. When you turn the management of your fleet over to Terra Cat, you’re not just buying services from a maintenance shop. You’re getting the expertise and resources of a global leader. You’re also:
- Reducing unscheduled repairs and downtime
- Ensuring fixed operating and maintenance costs, which enable better business planning
- Getting world-class service from factory-trained technicians who know your equipment better than anyone
- Partnering with your local dealer to optimise your fleet performance, availability and lifecycle planning
PARTNER delivers proactive equipment management so you can concentrate on your jobs – and your bottom line.
EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
GOOD EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS STRONGER.
Carefully managing your equipment helps you reduce costs, boost efficiency and make your business more competitive.
And with today's machine technologies, effective equipment management is easier than ever. Monitoring machine data lets you see exactly where you can make changes to ensure that your equipment delivers the maximum amount of work for the lowest possible cost.
There are four major benefits for your business from using good equipment management practices - along with technologies and services from Cat® Equipment Management Services - that will help you build a stronger bottom line.
Control Costs, Improve Operations, Manage People. Reduce Risk. Click the icons to learn more.
GET STARTED WITH CAT® EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Equipment Management Services makes it easy to connect to the latest equipment management technologies today, then add tailored services from Terra Cat.
We'll make sure you have everything you need to get more value from every machine, every day.
EM Solutions makes it easy to connect to the latest equipment management technologies today, then add tailored services from Terra Cat. We'll make sure you have everything you need to get more value from every machine, every day.
Automatic data collection and reporting lets you see what your real costs are - without guesswork and with less chance for human error - so you can take concrete steps to bring them down.
- Find and eliminate unproductive idle time to reduce fuel costs and improve resale value.
- Spot small problem before they develop into failures to save big on service costs.
- Keep up with maintenance schedules to reduce total owning and operating costs.
Instant Information helps you monitor your whole operation
When you can see exactly where your machines are and when they're due for maintenance, you can make better, more informed decisions.
- Find the best time to bring a machine in for service or preventative repairs.
- Decide how you can move equipment around between jobs so it doesn't sit idle.
- Determine whether you can take a machine off a job and still meet your deadline.
YOUR PEOPLE DO THEIR JOBS BETTER.
Technologies can tell you a lot about how well and how much your people are working...and how they could be working better.
- Monitor your operators to see who is running their machines like a pro and who could use additional training.
- Allocate service personnel so they stay busy, without becoming overtasked.
- Reward good performance to promote employee pride and a culture of safety.
WORK WITH CONFIDENCE AND STAY COMPETITIVE.
Equipment data helps you deal with day-to-day uncertainties more effectively. You can use it to:
- Track machine locations to help keep your equipment safe and secure.
- Get accurate feedback on your operations to make tighter, more competitive bids.
- Decide when to replace older equipment to get the most advantageous deal for your business.
- Maintain regulatory compliance to avoid fines and complications.