Wrong part, damaged part or just no longer need it?
Please inspect your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if your parts are defective, damaged or incorrect so that we can make it right.
How to initiate a return
Return your parts in-person to your nearest Terra Cat store.
Alternatively, arrange your own courier.
Always include a copy of the original invoice or packing slip – we cannot process your return without it.
Days to return
Most parts can be returned for full credit up to 30 days from date of supply (subject to exclusions and condition of parts).
When return time starts
We will notify you once we have received and inspected your return, then let you know if the refund was approved or not.
Return processing time
Returns are usually processed by Terra within 2 business days of receipt.
Any refund (if applicable) will be made back to your original payment method. This can take up to 10 business days (depending on the payment method).
- Overseas freight costs are non-refundable, except where Terra supplied the wrong part
- Parts where the value is less than $10
- Parts not normally stocked in New Zealand, including parts sourced from overseas or from a special supplier (except where Terra has ordered the wrong part), may be eligible for return at Terra’s discretion (return penalty may apply). This includes parts noted as “non-returnable part” when ordering online at Parts.cat.com.
Condition of parts
Parts must be in original, unopened condition and not be:
- Damaged or rusted
- Removed from original packaging
- Incomplete or unidentifiable
- Fitted or used
- Made to order or measure, such as hose & hose assemblies
- Fluids, such as Oil
- Discontinued or replaced
- Documents, such as literature & software
Must be returned within 90 days from date of supply to be eligible for core credit and:
- Meet the core quality criteria; and
- Be fully assembled; and
- Packed in their original container
* Surcharge may apply if repacking is necessary