Component Rebuild Centre
Built to last
The Component Rebuild Centre (CRC) at our Hornby site in Christchurch is dedicated to offering product support solutions for our customers and branches alike.
The cost of replacing a complete engine, driveline, hydraulic component or cylinder can be extensive, so rebuilding a single component can result in significant cost savings.
Customers can deliver the component needing repair to any Terra Cat branch where it will be freighted to the CRC to be stripped, washed and moved through the rebuild assembly line in a contamination controlled environment.
The state of the art contamination control technology in the CRC is complemented by investment in new tooling including an engine dynamometer and transmission test cell that enables Terra Cat technicians to service all componentry - even from the most technologically advanced equipment.
- Full engine & component rebuild
- Hydraulic & power train rebuild
- Full teardown & assessment
- Evaluation for repair or replacement of parts
- High level of cleaning
- Reassembly in controlled environment
- Quality control and testing
- Rebuild and testing of fuel injection pumps, engines & injectors
- Failure analysis if required
TRANSMISSIONS, TORQUE CONVERTERS & DRIVELINES
- Hydraulic & electro hydraulic transmission
- Torque converters & dividers
- Wheel ends
- Final drives
- Brake assemblies
- Steering units
- Pumps: Pistons, Vane, or Gear
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Suspension Struts: Cylinder honing
- Caterpillar Hydraulic Test Bench
- Fixed Engine Dyno
- Flywheel Mounted Dyno
- Cylinder Testers
- Cylinder Washer Tank Unit
- Crack Testing
- Engine Blocks
- Cylinder Heads
- Transmission & Final Drive Components
- Hydraulic Cylindersand many more.