Any device, anywhere, anytime
My Terra Cat Portal
The new My Terra Cat portal offers a secure, convenient, online environment for Cat machine users to manage your business through the purchase, operation and support of your equipment, that includes owned and rented Cat machines, and other machine brands.
It's filled with useful resources, tools and contact information that will help power your productivity. Your personal login also provides quick links to My.Cat.Com, Parts.Cat.Com, SOS Web and VisionLink.
Available complementary with any Terra Advantage agreement.
A simple, easy-to-use fleet management tool, the Cat App makes your equipment easy to track, gives access to real-time data and offers actionable insights.
The Cat App allows you to:
- Track hours, location, fuel and utilisation*
- Monitor machine health
- Stay on top of maintenance
- Order parts and request service
- Activate Product Link devices
Keep your operation running smoothly while saving time and money.
VisionLink®, our award-winning fleet management software, gathers data generated by your assets and serves it up to you in easy-to-digest bites.
- Review the data, get the full picture of your fleet, including location, health and productivity insights and make more informed decisions about your jobsite
- Up-to-the-minute, accurate information helps you make more informed decisions, based on your subscription level*
Remote Asset Monitor (RAM)
Remotely monitor, locate, and manage your generator sets* from your mobile device or desktop through the convenience of an app.
The Cat® RAM App helps control costs, reduce risk, and improve business and system performance.
Remote Fleet Vision (RFV)
With Cat® Remote Fleet Vision, you can locate, track and manage all of your assets* with just a few clicks — no matter where you’re located or what brands you operate.
Cat Remote Fleet Vision collects data from hardware that may already be integrated into your assets, then serves that information up to you through an easy-to-use web interface.
MineStar & Health Equipment Insights (HEI)
Equipment Insights is a cost-effective and user-friendly data visualization and reporting tool that you can access with a simple activation, using hardware already installed on your machine.
It empowers you to efficiently view, manage and use machine data — so you can make informed maintenance decisions that will help maximize the availability of your equipment.
Caterpillar Electronic Technician (ET)
Caterpillar Electronic Technician is diagnostic software required to communicate, diagnose and service electronically controlled Caterpillar engines and machines. When connected to an Electronic Control Module (ECM), a technician has the ability to diagnose existing and potential problems, configure the product, and obtain data for analysis.
- Displays parameter status
- Displays active diagnostics
- Clear and View logged diagnostics
- Performs Diagnostic tests
- Print reports and diagnostic results
- Perform calibrations
- Displays current totals information i.e. fuel consumption, operating hours, etc.
- Uploads new software (Injector Files and cylinder Files) to ECM's
- Integration to help files