You buy the best in heavy equipment and machinery because you can rely on it to get the job done. Caterpillar secures your investment with a standard warranty that provides hassle-free operation.
Backed by Cat Financial, Equipment Protection Plans (EPP) can extend your factory warranty, ensuring that your investment is safeguarded beyond the standard period.
- New Cat equipment and engines: At least 12 months (and/or a specific number of operating hours) Caterpillar Limited Warranty covering the cost of parts and labour.
- Cat Certified Rebuild equipment: 12 month Caterpillar Limited Warranty on new parts and components installed during the rebuild.
- Cat Certified Used machines: At least 12 months Caterpillar Limited Warranty.
- New Cat parts:12 month Caterpillar Limited Warranty against Caterpillar defects in material and/or workmanship.
- New Cat attachments: 6, 12 or 24 months (and/or a specific number of operating hours) Caterpillar Limited Warranty covering the cost of parts and labour. Depending on work tool and application. Some exclusions apply.
- Cat Reman components: 12 month Caterpillar Limited Warranty.
Extended Protection for Machines
Even the best-built machines eventually need repairs, which always seem to happen at the worst time — right in the middle of a big job or when cash is tight.
Equipment Protection Plans (EPP) for new, used or rebuilt machines:
- Provide coverage beyond standard machine warranty for parts and labor, and protects you from unplanned repair costs from covered defects in Cat material and manufacturer workmanship
- Offer multiple coverage options to fit your needs and budget
- Include genuine Cat parts and service performed by trained Terra technicians
- Transfer with the machine (when you sell it in the same region the EPP was purchased)
Extended Protection for Gensets and Engines
With Extended Service Coverage (ESC), you get service coverage that’s just as durable and long-lasting as your Cat engines and generator sets:
- Protect your investment with coverage for parts and labor expenses on covered components (less any applicable deductible).
- Choose from multiple coverage levels and deductible options to fit your budget and operational needs.
- Help prevent unexpected costs by locking in parts and labor repair costs up front.
- Trust that repairs are done right the first time with factory-trained technicians using genuine Cat parts.
- Get back up and running fast with covered repairs from Terra.
- Return your engine or generator set to its operating specifications prior to failure, meeting all requirements for safe use and environmental compliance.
- Combine ESC with a Customer Value Agreement (CVA) for hassle-free ownership and maintenance.